“The on-going global COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed the way people live and work globally. As conference organizers, we have been greatly affected by travel restrictions and health measures enforced by various governments around the world. As your safety is our top priority and concern, you are recommended to choose an online/Video presentation.”
International Academic Conference on Science, Education, Technology & Management (ICSETM-2021) which will be held in Phuket, Thailand on 03rd July 2021. The primary goal of the conference is to provide opportunities for the researchers, scientists, scholars, engineers and practitioners from all around the world to present and share ongoing research activities. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up to date Science, Education, Technology & Management. Welcomes scholars and researchers working in the field of Education, Technology & Management from all over the world to attend the conference and share your experiences and lessons with other enthusiasts, and develop opportunities for cooperation.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 29 May 2021
Acceptance notification: Within 5 days of submission
Last date of Registration: 13 Jun 2021
Full paper submission deadline: 18 Jul 2021 (optional*)
(*For journal publication only according to the options given in registration page)
Date of Conference: 03 Jul 2021
The on-going global COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed the way people live and work globally. As conference organizers, we have been greatly affected by travel restrictions and health measures enforced by various governments around the world.
As your safety is our top priority and concern, you are recommended to choose an online/Video presentation.
Virtual Presenter/ You are requested to choose any one option:
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented at the conference and published in the conference proceedings, we offer a virtual presentation option for your convenience.
1. Author can directly present paper through Video Conferencing (ZOOM/Skype).
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the live conference session can send the Pre-recorded video presentation of maximum 10 minutes on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Each Paper will be published in the Conference Abstract Proceedings.
2. All paper have Publication Opportunity in various indexed international Journals.
3. Papers will be published in the Scopus, Web of Science, ESCI, SCI/SSCI indexed journal.
4. Best Paper Award for Research papers from each technical session
In order to restrain our participants from travelling during pandemic Covid-19 we have introduced this new feature of video conferencing-
A convenient way of sharing and discussion.
1. Download Zoom App (Mobile/Notepad/Tablet)
2. Create (Sign-Up) an Zoom Account www.zoom.us)
3. We will send a meeting invite with an embedded video link. You can find the Meeting ID and Password.
4. Verify your camera and audio input and network connectivity set up before joining the conference call and to share your screen.
5. You can leave the meeting whenever you want.
Dr. Mohd Helmy Abd Wahab
Dept. of Computer Engineering,
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
Johnnie Jada Lim
San Sebastian College Recolletos De Cavite,
Cavite City, Philippines