1. Medium of conference:
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented in both English.
2. Presentation & Publication (Full paper):
Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publishing your paper(optional).
3. Oral Presentation Only (Abstract):
If you only want to make an oral presentation without a journal publication, you can only submit an Abstract or Extended Abstract.
4. Ethical Standards:
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research findings, experimental or theoretical, and should not be considered for publication elsewhere. We strongly believe that ethical behaviour is the most important virtue of any academic. Consequently, any act of plagiarism is a completely inappropriate academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
5. Presentation Modes:
1. Presenters (ORAL Presentation) – LIVE ZOOM
• Opportunity to do a Live Zoom Presentation at the Conference.
• Each Presenter will get 10 Minutes for their Presentation and 5 Minutes for Q&A Session.
• Once a session has concluded, the video will be available on-demand for one month.
2. Presenters (ORAL Presentation) – Pre-Recorded Video Option
• This Option is for the Participants who would like to Record the Presentation and play it than Presenting Live at the Conference.
• The Presenter can record the 10 Minutes Video Presentation and send it to us. (The Video should be 10 minutes or lesser.)
• The Organizing Committee will play the Video in your Presentation Slot.
• These presentations will be uploaded in the YouTube conference link or Slide Share link. So that conference participants will have access to all virtual presentations during and after the conference.
6. The criteria for the Best Oral Presentation Award are:
• Clarity of submitted abstract
• Importance of the work
• Novelty of the work
• Level of completion of the work
• Uniqueness or originality of the research topic
• Ability of the presenter to explain the work
We will select one best oral presentation and one poster presentation. The awards shall be announced during the conference at the end of conference, and the names of award winners will be published in conference News.